Are You Looking for Additional Outside Storage?
The cold weather has arrived.
After three mornings in a row with frost, it is difficult to deny that the warm weather is gone.
Fortunately, you were able to oder a new custom shed before the weather changed. In fact, before the frosty mornings began, the garden shed design that you created was delivered and installed. Now that the weather is colder you can spend your time indoors reorganizing the garden tools and getting your work station set up. Instead of sending your mower and trimmer in for reconditioning, you plan to take care of these tasks yourself in the new shed.
Whether you are looking for a custom garden shed design or a custom Amish gazebo plan, getting the chance to plan the storage building of your dreams can help you finally get organized. And while custom built plans can be exciting, it is important to realize that these custom buildings can take a little longer to make.
Both custom furniture and sheds are quality built items that can last a lifetime if they are carefully cared for. Consider some of these facts and figures about the industry that creates custom designed wooden structures and furniture:
- Typically, it takes approximately eight weeks to build custom or new Amish furniture.
- When ordering online, customers should expect to wait between 12 and 16 weeks for their Amish furniture.
- 92.4% of survey respondents indicate that they plan to keep the wooden furniture that they order for at least 15 years.
- By definition, Amish furniture is 100% hand crafted.
- In a time when dealers and historians placed great value upon the beauty and quality of the pieces, Amish furniture first gained attention in the 1920s. This is also the time when historians say early American folk art was first discovered.
- Because a wooden shed should last at least 15 to 20 years, it is wise to determine your space needs and add 25% for future storage needs whenever you order a storage shed.
Making the decision to upgrade the furniture in your home or the storage options in your backyard is a decision that can last for years. Make sure that your choices are good ones.