Mold Makes Family Sick

Mold Makes Family Sick

Mold can be detrimental to your health. It can release toxins into the air that cause a variety of symptoms. You may have trouble breathing, get headaches, sinus issues, headaches, dizziness, light-headedness, and more. In this video, you will learn about how mold affected one family. If you think you may have mold in your house, call a mold removal specialist right away.

Many people have mold in their homes without realizing in. It can be found in walls, carpets, attics, showers, and basically everywhere else.

Video Source

The issue is that mold is often not clearly visible. Even so, it can be accumulating over time. People can withstand breathing in some of the mold toxins. However, as the mold proliferates, symptoms will get worse and worse. This is what happened to one family.

This poor family got poisoned from mold in their home. All four of them were getting sick and went to see a specialist. They were tested for mold poisoning and the results were positive. Since then, they have had a specialist come out and remove the mold. They are now doing much better. This could also be why you are not feeling well.


Leave a Reply